I'm doing requests!
most likely sketches with base colors or quick shadings.
If anyone is interested send a note or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include a link to your profile, or your deviant art username.
- please avoid making requests or commissions on my profile page.
Right now only have 3 slots open because i am still open for commissions.
(information can be found in link below)
- Status of commission openings will be shown in "Request queue" box below the journal. so be sure to check there before messaging.
- Requests will have the same rules as commissions except i will most likely avoid giving the Work in progress pictures, and i reserve the right to choose which requests i draw. if i don't accept your request, then most likely it is because i have already received the total amount of requests offered, or i am currently full on commissions, in which case the "request queue" will be closed.
All work will be finished within the month it was requested (unless it's the end of the month.)
- Please send images of the characters you want to be drawn with examples of hair, face, body type, and clothing depending on the commission type you request, you may send as many as you feel necessary.
- If you are choosing two characters in one picture i would like you to give me an example of their height differences. Ex: this girl is 5'0" and her boyfriend is 6'0".
- If you have a specific pose, feel free to send examples of those as well, if not i can do my best to come to a conclusion with you.
- Please be specific if you have something you want but can't find a reference for.
- I will not draw pornographic or Explicit nudity. (meaning no bits).
- I will, however draw "Ecchi", Suggested nudity, or scantily clad.
- I have no problem drawing intimacy, m/f/, m/m, f/f. it's not my place to care of the orientation.
- Furries, aliens and monsters are all fine. but i am not too keen on Bronies/Ponies, and Sonic fandoms.
- I have the right to decline a commission for any reason.
- After receiving your commission/request you are free to repost/share as long as it is not for commercial use.
- Please don't claim the work as your own.
- Credit to me as the artist isn't required. but it's always appreciated.
If there are any questions that i did not cover feel free to ask. Thank you.